About this role
Actively recruiting for this Senior Safety Advisor role. Candidates must have previous Construction experience in a HSE role and a strong understanding of OSHA Regulations and a OSHA 30 - hour card for construction (or equivalent college education).
Pipeline Owner/Operator experience is required.
Spanish-speakers highly desirable.
75% of this role is supporting projects in the Shreveport area, but there will be travel to Texas approximately 1 week a month to other sites.
As Senior Safety Advisor you will be responsible for guidance, awareness and proactive safety leadership to ensure safe and relatiobale construction operations. In this role, you will be leading, devising and inspiring a strong safety culture at every level on our client's Brownfield assets.
You'll be a self-motivated change leader and advocate, have strong influencing skills, with the experience and authority to back it up.
Your Main Focus
- Reviewing and providing feedback on safety plans, procedures, JSAs, safe work plans etc.
- Developing good relatipnships and strong communication with the stakeholders, contractors, peers, and construction and project management teams onsite - both written and verbal
- Demonstrating and implementing a strong commitment to best practice in everything you do
- Actively engaging in all stages of shutdowns, projects and capital work
- Conducting routine safety walks, identifying and resolving issues promptly, including root cause analysis as needed
- Completing all Safety Reports in a timely manner
This is a great opportunity to take on a leadership role and establish a strong safety culture at a major player.
- 8-10 years of experience
- Must have pipeline construction experience in an HSE role
- Pipeline Owner/Operator experience
- Strong understanding of OSHA regulations & must have OSHA 30-Hour card for construction (1926) or equivalent college education in HSE
You will be responsible for several sites in this role so you must be able to travel as needed.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keith Jones is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement