About this role
- Ensure and promote Safety by implementing COMPANY HSE rules and specifications;
- Contribute in promoting safety culture by reporting safety observations;
- Implement QA/QC procedures for effective Quality Management and promote implementation of COMPANY policies, regulations, procedures, standards and specifications as relevant;
- Carry out internal (DBN PWM project team) & external (CONTRACTOR - yard) audits as required and follow up corrective/preventive actions in scope of the project;
- Provide feedback on Quality matters within E&C Quality Department as might be required and promote anomalies reporting;
- Manage QA/QC activities during all phases of the DBN PWM Project, by deploying QA/QC personnel where needed (overseas, onshore and offshore) and ensure they adhere to applicable procedures;
- Develop and implement CONTRACTORS/VENDORS and QA/QC process improvement initiatives;
- Ensure Continuous improvement of COMPANY QA/QC process, through the implementation of initiatives, findings, etc;
- Ensure CONTRACTORS comply with the QA/QC contract exhibit requirements and implementation of their QA/QC plans;
- Participate in technical bid evaluation in the scope of the project;
- Participate in the establishment and implementation of Project Quality Management System documents;
- Prepare each project own COMPANY and CONTRACTOR surveillance plans;
- Supervise the Quality Control functions/activities of the DBN PWM Project or its parts, including Quality Control.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in instrumentation and control engineering;
- Experience: minimum 10 years’ experience as engineer in instrumentation and control engineering field in Oiland Gas activities;
- Strong engineering knowledge about field instrumentation, package interfaces;
- Strong knowledge of SIMOPS and brownfield projects. Offshore experience is a plus.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha