About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international company specialized in O&M services is currently recruiting for Rotating Equipment Technician based in Kuwait at New Refinery. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on Transferable Visa and can join Immediately / short notice.
- Receives assignments from the immediate supervisor, obtains materials from warehouse or shops. Prepares work site, receives work permit and secures safety conditions prior to work;
- Performs a variety of jobs including shop/field installation, maintenance & repair of rotating equipment & auxiliaries such as pumps, compressors, turbines, blowers, fin-fans, mixers, gas engines etc.;
- Installs rotating equipment including those requiring non-standard installation procedures. Makes necessary alignment/adjustment to ensure correct operation;
- Removes & dismantles equipment with maintenance problems; cleans & lubricate; repairs/replaces faulty components; reassembles units and checks for efficient operation. Performs preventive & breakdown maintenance jobs;
- Uses a variety of testing equipment to diagnose trouble in proper sequence. Also, uses tools such as hydraulic press, pullers, electric drills, grinders, heating torch as well as precision tools such as micrometer, caliper gauges & dial gauges for test-checking or repair work;
- Performs/ensures maintenance work in accordance with instructions, drawings and codes of practice. Reports any abnormal condition of equipment under repair/overhaul to his supervisor;
- Performs all compressor valve & seal lapping jobs using lapping machines & other test equipment;
- Implements/practices good housekeeping, performs job site clean-up duties, as required, and complies with establishment fire and safety regulations;
- Assumes full responsibility for the role as envisaged by Safety, Health and Environment Management System (SHEMS), as per the attachment.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Twelve (12) years of schooling followed by formal apprenticeship training in Machinery work (Diploma/ITI / NCVT);
- Minimum Eight (8) years of hands on experience in overhauling and maintenance of Rotating Equipment Such as:
- Single stage overhung centrifugal pumps;
- Multi stage centrifugal pumps horizontal and vertical;
- Centrifugal compressors and reciprocating compressors;
- General purpose and special purpose steam turbine;
- Repair of Mechanical Seals;
- Maintenance skills on safety/ relief valves;
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait