About this role
We are looking for experienced Blue Collar Recruiter for our Client based in South of the River. This is a permanent full-time position that is available for the right candidate.
Our client has a very dynamic business model in Australia and are a well-established Engineering company based south of the River. They specialize in manufacturing, fabrication, Mechanical design & Engineering as well as repairs to fixed plant equipment for the mining, Oil & gas and defence sectors.
- Recruiting high volume blue collar roles in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, whilst also being able to provide a high degree of professionalism and service to the business
- Managing the end to end recruitment and selection process, including sourcing, applicant screening, candidate interviewing and assessing, due diligence and verbal offer.
- Arranging on-boarding for successful candidates including arranging on-line training in conjunction with the Mobilisation team where appropriate
- Keeping up to date with market changes, and identifying key target areas to attract candidates
- Utilising all available technologies to actively approach and communicate with the passive recruitment market, including LinkedIn Recruiter and Seek Talent Search
- Build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct proactive search campaigns for external applicants
- Manage communication between applicants, hiring managers and panel members
- Must have previous recruitment experience recruiting blue collar positions
- Demonstrated experience working within a high-volume recruitment capacity
- Exposure to Shutdowns and mobilisation process highly advantageous
- Previous experience in a Workshop environment
- Ability to liaise with managers and manage stakeholder expectations
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Have a proven track record of attracting and sourcing talent through multiple sourcing methods
- Thorough and organised approach and able to adapt to ever changing business needs
- Immediate Start
- Permanent full-time contract
- Competitive Salary
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rachelle Mclean is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth