About this role
- Ensures team members have a clear understanding of the overall strategy, business drivers and priorities of the project;
- Develops project plans including engineering design/procurement, fabrication, vendor mobilisation, offshore construction and commissioning;
- Manages the interface and communication processes between parties on all project activities;
- Ensures changes to technical specifications are risk assessed, managed and appropriately captured in engineering and related documentation;
- Ensures risk assessments are undertaken;
- Manages project budgets/costs;
- Reviews work schedules/plans, identifies opportunities to improve performance, reduce costs, maximise use of resources, etc.;
- Ensures all activities are in line with industry and company engineering standards;
- Make offshore and onshore site visits to check on progress;
- Reports any breaches of safety procedures to supervision / management.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Khurshid Ahmed is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai