About this role
Our Client, the largest EPC Company is currently recruiting for Project Engineer Manager - Piping position for their project with KOC in Kuwait. This is contract hire role for the duration of 2 to 3 years. Candidate should be available in Kuwait with Transferable Visa and can join on short notice.
Jobs at this level are responsible for leading the Piping Discipline and achieving effective management & co-ordination of engineering activities of the discipline within the Technical Section of the Engineering Department. Provide guidance on all design, engineering and technical matters; monitoring project progress and ensuring compliance with procedures and technical accuracy of engineering deliverables & support services.
- Manages the overall Discipline activities;
- Establishes objectives & strategies derived from Company Business Plan (CPB);
- Attains KPIs as defined in CBP for the discipline and develops specific KPIs for the Heads of Disciplines and the discipline engineering employees;
- Manages resources & provides technical expertise;
- Reviews/ improves department procedures;
- Recommends organizational structures and manpower plans for enquiries and projects;
- Approves Discipline Inputs for enquiries;
- Updates Engineering estimating norms;
- Develops and motivates staff for excellence;
- Compliance in accordance with HSE/QA Standard.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 18 years of experience in Oil & Gas Upstream Industry. Experience in Midstream and Downstream will be considered as an added advantage;
- Sound understanding of all engineering disciplines and corresponding processes in Oil & Gas industry;
- Knowledge of Engineering software/ Design Codes;
- Planning & organizing skills;
- Proven management track record for teams of more than 20 engineers;
- Highly motivated;
- Leadership and Influencing skills; capable of introducing and managing change and continuous transformation;
- Excellent Written and spoken English;
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement