About this role
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Project Director working with our client located in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is a permanent position, salary paid, great benefits, bonuses and relocation assistance.
We are looking for a Project Director to lead the development and deployment of a highly innovative project that seeks to disrupt both the way copper is processed and consumed.
This role is accountable for driving the development of feasibility study work across several work streams including a technical program, engineering and commercial work with multidisciplinary teams across the organization.
- Build an innovative culture and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team based at numerous locations to identify and pursue the most value accretive pathway for development, with a sharp focus on speed of deployment;
- Lead a study team and functional areas to develop all relevant project deliverables in-line with study requirements including technical program, engineering development and cost estimate, commercial strategy and financial analysis;
- Facilitating the delivery of the final reports and investment case;
- Engage with key stakeholders, both internal and external to ensure effective communication, alignment and collaboration.
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A solid technical foundation. Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or geoscience;
- Strong knowledge of heap-leaching highly desirable;
- Demonstrated leadership capability in the mining sector. 15+ years’ experience;
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Start-up/ junior experience preferred, together with experience managing innovation projects;
- Commercial and partnership experience;
- A collaborator. Ability to work in multi-functional and multi-disciplinary teams and deliver measurable outcomes;
- Proactive and able to influence. You relate well with people and are able to build strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Why apply through Brunel?
Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job;
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Join the Brunel Family
- Highly innovative project that seeks to disrupt both the way copper is processed and consumed
- Key role in a diverse and global organization
- Excellent opportunity for career development
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement