About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international PMC is currently recruiting for Process Specialist for long term commissioning / O&M contract to be based in Kuwait at New Refinery. This will be long term project. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on transferable visa and can join immediately / short notice.
- A minimum of 12 years’ of experience in Technical Service department and Operations of Refinery / Petrochemicals;
- At least 6 years’ experience in a similar position with a recommissioning and commissioning project(s);
- Proven experience in handling activities related to refinery Operations;
- Specific Process Units experience relevant to the project (CDU / KHU / NHTU / ARDS / HOC / SGU / Hydrogen / Sulphur / SWS / ARU / Flares / Utilities / Tank Farm and Marine);
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills;
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English;
- Proven experience for renowned clients in region.
- Basic Qualification: B.E. in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait