About this role
About this role
Brunel are currently working in partnership with Inpex Australia to recruit a Senior Project Engineer with extensive offshore HUC Commissioning experience to join the Integration and Commissioning team in Perth, WA.
- Major Oil and Gas Operator
- Perth based role
- 12 month+ long term contract
- Liaison with the discipline engineers, site personnel and other stakeholders to ensure scopes are well defined and any queries or concerns are addressed.
- Participate to the interface with CPF Implementation team offshore (Brownfield works including commissioning until hand over to Operation Team).
- Participate to interface with BCM/T&I/URF/SPS team/Ops team & corporate team.
- Assist for the coordination of offshore manpower roster and team mobilisations for execution of Phase 2 scopes on CPF.
- Support constructability reviews and development of implementation work packages and scopes of the work.
- Assist in the development of robust schedule estimates for Phase 2 project activities.
- Ensure project completions follow the OPERCOM delivery model and is appropriately documented within the ICAPS Project Completion Database. Ensure that all works are carried out in compliance with the relevant Standards and Guidelines.
- Identification of stakeholders for Brownfield opportunities and develop engagement plans / philosophies.
- Preparation of progress reports for the Phase 2 project elements as required.
- Involvement of execution contractor(s) in relevant installation methodology reviews, etc
- Engagement with commissioning team and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring all as-building / close out activities. Participate to the detailed engineering of the Topsides 2 modifications.
- Participate to the interface between Engineering and Procurement team.
- Interface with the Offshore preparation team (under Implementation engineering Leader).
- Participate in Offshore execution planning and preparation.
- Develop a plan for Integration activities and necessary subcontractors.
- Strong interface with planning team and ensure that key targets are achieved.
- Contribute to development of progress reports.
- Liaise with the discipline engineers, site personnel and other stakeholders to ensure scopes are well defined and any queries or concerns are addressed.
- Liaise with the discipline engineers, site personnel, functional focal points and other stakeholders throughout the life of all Topside 2 modifications to ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date, and any queries are addressed.
- Demonstrate proactive engagement with other stakeholders relating to the execution Phase 2b Topside modifications.
- Provide proactive leadership within INPEX Australia related to Brownfields Project activities.
- Minimum 10 years-experience in the Oil & Gas industry, with at least 5 years in a PE role.
- Offshore experience on large project (Greenfield/Brownfield).
- Multi-discipline experience (Structure/E&I/Piping…).
- Precom / com experience.
- Valid TBOSIET & Offshore Medical.
- Upstream and downstream facility technologies - subsea, offshore processing facilities.
- Highly competent, motivated person with good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- High awareness of safe working practices associated with design, construction, pre- commissioning, installation, hook-up and commissioning of oil & gas facilities.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and the ability to influence a wide range of senior stakeholders to successfully support the objectives and outcomes of this role.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Christine Collins is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth