- Proven 3+ years’ experience with Drilling campaigns, offshore deep-water;
- National Certificate or Mechanical Apprenticeship highly regarded;
- Proven experience with the GE Wellhead systems is preferred;
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to maintain efficient relationships with Customers one to one;
- Candidates with Australian work rights preferred;
- Flexibility to be mobilised at short notice.
What we offer
With over 100 offices in 42 countries we are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity with an industry leader.
As an Offshore Subsea Technician (Wellheads) seconded by Brunel, it means you are employed by us. You will be guided in this process by a dedicated Account Manager.
In addition to your salary that is always paid on time, we also offer excellent benefits, such as favourable super fund etc.
At Brunel, you are securing not only a contract but also your career.
We provide the tools for success; world class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel.
In addition Brunel also provides excellent upward and international mobility worldwide.
One of the most diverse & respected companies in the world. Committed to innovation, they truly are a major global player with a huge presence in South East Asia & Australia. With a reputation for employing the best candidates on the market & retaining solid performers, this is a company that offer outstanding compensation packages, a collaborative work environment and a balanced work-life culture.
- Publication: PUB255772
- Location: Jandakot
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 84
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Other
- Area of expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Closing date: Thursday, February 27, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Offshore Subsea Technician - Wellheads - Australia
Confirmation sent to