About this role
- Timely and actively liaise with the specialists for Head Quarter in order to ensure consistency of the works;
- Ensure the QA/QC surveillance of Welding & NDT activities at all places of fabrication and construction, including during the offshore installation;
- The job holder will remain, with regards to the Welding & NDT aspects, the correspondent for engineering, procurement and construction occurring problems, and for any advice to be given or technical deviation request to be analysed and answered;
- In charge, under the responsibility of the Engineering and Procurement Leader, of activities related to Material (Non Destructive Examination / material selection, etc), Corrosion, Welding and NDT;He will ensure, during detailed engineering, procurement and construction phases, that all deliverables and documents (both internal and external) related to the Material, Welding & NDT are timely issued and fitted for purpose;
- The job holder shall ensure compliance of Contractors deliverables and documents with Company HSSEQ requirements and specifications, with applicable codes and standards and best engineering practices, and with Project specifications. The job holder will review deviations to Company specifications or deviations requests/technical queries;
- The job holder will be the Contractor’s and Vendor’s contact point for all matters related to the Material, Welding & NDT.
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates and a benefits package. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we can get you the contract to suit you. With Brunel you gain experience , building on your skills and enhancing your resume.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Publication: PUB257481
- Location: Qatar
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 48
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Closing date: Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Material Corrosion Welding Specialist - Qatar
Confirmation sent to