About this role
Brunel are currently working in partnership with a major Oilfield Services Company to recruit multiple experienced MWD Engineers to support our client’s operations across Australia.
- Major Oilfield Services Company
- Positions available in Perth, Queensland and Adelaide
- Multiple ongoing opportunities
- Provide an engineering interface with the client
- Responsible for the effective design and implementation of well plans
- Perform engineering duties as required to provide directional drilling operations and clients with drilling plans, conceptual design, detail design and work programs for prospective oil and gas wells
- Support the Service Delivery and Sales process with technical expertise
- Involved with the design and planning for conventional and complex Wells (ERD, HP/HT, Multilaterals)
- Participate in tender responses
- Follow the Drilling Engineering process and provides real time decision support to D&M Engineers and clients
- Reside in Perth/Adelaide/Queensland or Western Australia and have the right to live and work in Australia
- No travel restrictions and open to relocation in Australia based on company’s requirement
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or related science preferred
- Three (3) years field experience in Oil and Gas industry and experience running drilling services at the wellsite, including competency in Logging While Drilling and Directional Drilling is desirable
- Have valid BOSIET, MSIC, CSTP and OGUK medical certificates
- Ability to maintain, prepare and dispatch of equipment
- Ability to maintain high quality of service delivery at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation
- Ability to run required services, supervise operations and managing people, interact with clients and other related parties
- Good personnel skills, excellent in communication, highly self-motivated, competent computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Can work in a high-pressure, learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations
- Must be a team player, able to get along with individuals from other groups in the organisation, and a good communicator
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills essential
In return for your dedication, hard work and results we can offer the following:
- A strong global brand and industry position
- An inclusive culture and collaborative environment
- Multiple opportunities
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement