About this role
- Design and document minor electronics and cable assemblies.
- Utilize various electronic test equipment, such as meters, oscilloscopes and power supplies.
- Perform minor soldering and electronic repair.
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies to the component level.
- Develop and document test processes for electronic equipment.
- More than 5 years professional experience in a similar role
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB255967
- Location: Murrysville
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Medical devices
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Monday, April 13, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Electronics Technician - Pennsylvania
Confirmation sent to