About this role
3. Provides guidance to EPC contractor to complete machinery design per project specifications in a timely manner and provides clear direction when project instructions or specifications are not clear;4. Key effort to support interfacing between key vendors (BHGE, Siemens, Ibarra, etc) and EPC contractor to ensure quality and execution objectives are met;
5. Provides field engineering support to construction and commissioning works to ensure field execution at site meets project plans;6. Ensures plans and procedures are deleveloped and design safety aspects are incorporated to mitigate any safety risks for machinery execution activities.
• Experience in a major solids handling terminal export project and working in a project environment;• Experience working with EPC contractors;
• Detailed knowledge of and experience with pumps, compressors;• Experience with Solids Handling Equipment desireable (coveysors, stackers, reclaimers, shiploaders, granulators).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha