About this role
Brunel have partnered with one of Australia’s Leading Iron Ore Producers to successfully recruit a Loader Operator, to join our Clients High performing Site Team
To be considered for this position, you should be passionate about Grade Control, and want to work for a high performing, friendly, and down to earth site based team – who always strive to produce exceptional results, and have a safety first attitude to work and life.
- Exposure to mobile equipment and earthworks in the Pilbara in a mining environment
- Experience operating CAT 966 Loaders or similar models
- Driver’s License (C Class)
- Ability to Pass pre Employment Medical & Drug & Alcohol Screen
- NPC Required
- Strong attitude to health and safety
- Ability to adhere to all requirements and compliance of Life Saving Choices, Procedures and Processes
- 8/6 Family Friendly Roster
- Excellent Rates
- Super Paid on All Hours
- Day Shift Only
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Richard Clifton-James is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth