About this role
We’re hiring a Junior PIM Administrator for our client, a large mining company, to join their team to assist with the cleansing and preparation of data for migration from Aconex to SPF / SPO. This is a contract position with a competitive compensation package.
- Verify and validate documents necessary for migration
- Map legacy system fields to new system to identify gaps
- Add missing information where required
- Scrub for duplicate data
- Identify new system pick list values and standardize fields based pick list values
- Create, maintain, and retain all bulk load spreadsheets as a record of migration activities
- Identify information not being migrated in preparation for archival and disposal processes
- All information being migrated to SPF or SPO has been validated, standardized, and scrubbed
- All information not being migrated has been identified and recorded for archival and disposal purposes
- Experience in data entry or data management
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Understanding of database relational databases
- Document Control experience preferred but not mandatory
- Database Administration or equivalent experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jeremy Stevenson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement