About this role
Installation Engineers required to support onshore wind farm project in Japan.
Ensure execution of wind turbine installation as per our standards.
- Coordination with technical & quality departments to achieve target with quality as well as safety execution;
- NCR coordinator for all non-conformities during project stages;
- Tools & spares in charge for all project activities;
- Proficient in stream lining processes and procedures to facilitate smooth completion of assigned projects and enhance productivity;
- Expertise in swiftly ramping up projects with competent cross - functional skills and on time execution;
- Excellent communication and Team management.
- Planning of erection and pre-commissioning & commissioning activities as per commissioning schedule;
- Develop and maintain overall high-level scheduling across all operations and engineering projects to provide a means of predicting departmental resource loadings, budgets and cash flow;
- Managing high value tools and maintaining as per standard;
- Handling of subcontractors and coordinating subordinates;
- Raising NCR on time in project stages;
- Executing the work as per work instructions;
- Manage maintenance programs activities (either preventive or corrective) & find applicable solutions to minimize the cost;
- Proper intimation and investigation for the engineering change request if any design to be change for our safety standards;
- Ensuring safety and quality during execution of the projects;
- Proper reporting to higher authority;
- Investigate accidents / incidents and ensure contractor compliance to the safety system;
- Ensure and monitor the standard safety practice (method of Statement, job safety analysis, permit to work, toolbox talk).
- Diploma in electrical & electronic engineering;
- Degree highly preferable due to local VISA requirements.
- More than 6 years in wind turbine generator (installation, commissioning, operation & maintenance);
- More than 10 years experience required (if candidate does not hold a degree) due to VISA restrictions.
- Resolve quality related problems by co-ordination with respective sites & HO to complete the work on time;
- Participated various management level training programmers like team building, coaching& mentoring, perspective, time & stress management;
- Implementing effective cost control on uses of spares, develop culture of cost saving and manage expenses to ensure effective financial management;
- Basic knowledge in safety and heavy lifting equipment, preferably with institutional training in heavy lifting practices and working at heights;
- Basic computing skills and ability to work on online reporting systems;
- Effective communication skills;
- Effective reporting skills;
- Proficiency in coordinating skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Matthew Duane is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester