About this role
We’re hiring a Help Desk Technical Supportfor our client, a global healthcare company, to join their team. This is a 6-month contract opportunity concluding in March 2021.
- Answering Phones (hotline environment);
- Requesting parts shipment;
- Monitoring work requests in salesforce;
- Working in a functional email account with team members to answer customer inquiries;
- Creating repots with MS Excel;
- Reviewing documentation for accuracy;
- Attaching documents to work orders;
- Working within a team to manage workload and daily activities.
- Experience: 3 years of experience in helpdesk & customer/field service desk role;
- Education: High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable. Certification if applicable;
- Eye for detail, strong ability to work within multiple computer programs and systems, are fluent in using MS Excel and MS Outlook, and can prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks;
- Looking for independent and proactive employees with strong problem-solving skills.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Maria Camanag is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement