About this role
- Design and Engineering activities for Protection and Control Panels in EHV / HV Substations;
- Performing technical calculations for AC/DC Load, CT/VT stability and Relay Settings etc.;
- Selection of material based on technical specifications and customer requirements;
- Preparation of project BOQ, and ordering of materials as per Project requirement;
- Coordination with manufacturing factory, suppliers, site team to meet project requirements.;
- Close customer interaction in order to understand their requirements and provide solutions.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering from a reputed university;
- 10 Plus years of experience in the field of Control / Protection Engineering;
- Knowledge of GE and competitor Products;
- Knowledge of Substation Automation System;
- Experience with customers/utilities requirements in the Middle East;
- Experience in Engineering Software such as ACAD/Elecdes/EBase;
- Excellent understanding of MS Office, Outlook and Windows..
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Khurshid Ahmed is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai