About this role
Actively recruiting a Call or Command Center Technician for the Fort Worth, Tx area.
The successful candidate will be working in 12 hour shifts in a fast-paced team environment using several programs including Microsoft SharePoint, excel, outlook and word. Monitoring several screens and reporting field activity for this Major Oil and Gas operator will be a large part of this exciting role. This is a part time role working 3 days per week on a long-term basis.
As Command Center Technician you will undertake the following duties:
- Work closely with other personnel in a group environment.
- Work with all levels of Field Operations Personnel (from executive to line personnel) relaying alarm details, conducting welfare checks, and obtaining criminal activity details via telephone and email
- Discuss with Regional Security Supervisor (criminal investigations) details gathered from a criminal activity call
- Cooperate with Emergency Services by reporting crimes and helping manage catastrophic events.
- Cooperate with State and Federal DOT personnel who are testing the emergency system and acting due to real events
- Work with MOH Nurses by taking initial private information from employees on medical calls
- Handles sensitive information on personnel and investigations, sensitive information about emergency response that should be referred to PG&A
- Must have experience with Microsoft office including SharePoint
- Ability to simultaneously speak and type
- Working in a team environment
- Good Communications skills
- 3 days per week could be 4
- Control room / Call Center / Emergency dispatch experience
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keith Jones is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement