About this role
This leading Oil & Gas operator require a CMMS Engineer to assist in the maintenance department. The CMMS Engineer supports and gives service to the Maintenance team in collaboration with other Asset Organization teams to support business operational needs of safe, effective, efficient and reliable production by embeddingthe usage of CMMs (SAP) in a sustainable way.
- Maintaining CMMS (SAP) data quality to ensure the system supports the Asset
- Management System (AMS) process needs for Production Operations andMaintenance teams.
- Perform CMMS (SAP) master data maintenance with quality assurance based uponspecified data governance and standards.
- Deliver improved reliability across facility through the implementation of EquipmentCare Plan into CMMS (SAP) together with Discipline Engineers.
- Deliver business improvement projects driven by optimal use of CMMS (SAP) systemand data.
- Deliver data quality assurance in interfaces between functional support systems withfocus on CMMS (SAP).
- Prepare bulk data upload files and scrutinise the loaded data for accuracy andcorrection.
- Provide support, training and coaching to business users for correct usage of CMMS(SAP).
- Initiate (where appropriate), investigate and action SAP Change Requests, Support
- Manage and engage business stakeholders to provide steer/support for CMMS(SAP) improvement initiatives.
- Provide onboarding support, training and coaching to new team members.
meaningful way.• Good understanding of maintenance and integrity process of operating facilities
including integration with shutdown, supply chain, capital project and financeprocess is advantageous.
• Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience with Asset CMMS/BOM build, SAPPM and SAP PS/MM/FI integration.
• Strong problem-solving capability and contribution to high performing integratedteam.
• Track record of establishing and delivering business value.• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
• Active team player, participating in the attainment of team goals, sharingknowledge, encouraging and leading continuous improvement.
• Highly effective in managing stakeholders, negotiation skills with the ability toinfluence and direct as appropriate.
• Experience in the use of Advanced Microsoft Excel, Data Extraction/Transform/Loading and manipulation techniques
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simone Bache is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement