About this role
• Responsible for overseeing Civil/Structural engineering discipline and EPC Contractor in delivery of all aspects of civil/structural design to ensure technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule. Ensures technical requirements such as project specifications, data sheets, procedures, etc. developed during EPC fully comply with project requirements.
Key Result Areas:
- Provide leadership, coaching and guidance to the EPC contractor;
- Demonstrate visible safety program leadership;
- Plan and schedule work (short term and long term) and ensure execution of work per plan;
- Maintain design integrity and quality requirements through the management of change and specification deviation processes;
- Maintain full project chronology of civil and structural engineering design revisions (including cause / effect data), for use in contract administration;
- Ensure issuance of high quality AFC deliverables on schedule to Construction;
- Successfully execute information management requirements throughout project life;
- Apply and capture lessons learned related to project engineering activities;
- Engage resources outside the PMT on a timely basis to resolve engineering issues.
Operating Environment, Framework and Boundaries:
- Project core values that strives to achieve best in class Safety, Health, Environmental & Security performance;
- Show dynamism with high expectations for flawless project execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performance;
- Demonstrate accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task as essential skills.
- High visibility, large capital expenditure project with significant execution schedule pressure.
- Well established policies and procedures, with high expectations for business controls compliance and awareness to meet changing needs;
- Sensitivity to diverse, multicultural environments in engineering, fabrication, field construction and operations.
- Continuous improvement approach to build on best practices and lessons learned;
- Significantly complex internal and external interfaces to coordinate.
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in EPC projects, in civil/structural discipline including detailed design and construction phases;• Experience in Oil & Gas Facilities, especial LNG Storage and Loading;
• Knowledge in geotechnical, foundations design, drainage, precast concrete, steel structures, LNG berth design;• Experience in large LNG tank foundations design an advantage.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Iswarya Badri is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha