About this role
Brunel has a great opportunity with our client who is a multinational pharmaceutical company.
They are looking to have you join their HR team as a Bilingual Benefits Coordinator.
This is an 8-month contract position with a strong potential of extension. This opportunity will allow you to work from home while supporting the daily operations of our very successful client.
The role of the Coordinator, Benefits, consists of contributing to the efficient management and coordination of the department activities regarding administrative, logistic and operational tasks, as well as assuring a positive employee experience for matters relating to Benefits, Pension, and Leave of Absence (LOA). The incumbent will support the Benefits Advisors for all administrative and Tier One/Two service elements of Benefits, Pension, and LOA across Canada. The Coordinator, Benefits will provide technical and administrative, support, ensure data integrity through HRIS validation as well as preparing remittances to our vendors. Also, the Coordinator, Benefits will assist with Medical and Maternity Leave administration and provide front line service to employees relating to all functions of the Canada Benefits team.
- Perform day-to-day administration as it relates to pension, benefits, and LOA (Leave of Absence)
- Manage the Canada Benefits & Canada LOA inboxes. Respond to employees, MyHR, and HRBP inquiries within the defined SLA, always ensuring a positive customer/employee experience.
- Coordinate and execute the payment, invoicing and reporting each payroll cycle in a highly accurate and timely manner
- Liaise with providers in monitoring services and billing
- Assist the Pension plans enrolment process in accordance with the applicable eligibility criteria (Defined Benefits and Defined Contributions) ending March 31, 2021
- Assist with Medical and Maternity Leave administration and provide front line service to employees relating to all functions of the Canada Benefits team
- Perform data integrity checks
- Provide technical and administrative support
- Ensure data integrity through HRIS validation as well as preparing remittances to our vendors.
- Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Martin van Helden is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Martin van Helden
Brunel Canada - Toronto