About this role
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:2 roster or 2:1 rosters
- Attractive rates
- Short and long term options available
- Brunel Benefits– flexible payroll options, salary packaging, discounted gym & health membership,
- Corporate travel benefits + more!
- Ask us about our referral program - $$$
Brunel Australasia are seeking experienced and enthusiastic All Round Operators for our clients Pilbara operations. This role will allow you to work build on your current skill set whilst being responsible for the safe operation of our Client’s fleet.
Minimum 1 years experience on at least 2 of the following machines :
- Dozers - CAT D10, D11
- Loaders - CAT 992, 994
- Graders - CAT 16, 24
- Watercarts, Dump Trucks – 789, 793
- Excavator - Hitachi, CAT, Komatsu 250T or above
- Valid Australian Drivers License
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical incl. drug and alcohol screening
- Police Clearance or ability to obtain one - 6 months
- Contactable references x 2
- Australian Working Rights
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
- Resume or up-to-date LinkedIn / Xing profile
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Richard Clifton-James is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth